The number one innovator for safety solutions, Brandwacht Huren is the fastest growing organisation in its sector. Aided by IT and other developments, we are leading a rather traditional sector into the 21st century. Think Airbnb meets Uber meets Coolblue!
We are always looking for trainees who assist us and help us progress where innovations are concerned. We are looking for trainees for any period, and any number of days per week. You would mainly work on your internship assignment and combine this with supporting our office staff.
To be determined on the basis of the requirements of your school education.
- You are studying marketing, communications, human resources, business administration, management, or you are taking some other business-related studies
- An excellent written and spoken command of Dutch
What we offer
- A great deal of personal responsibility
- Professional mentoring for your internship assignment
- Development opportunities that we determine in joint consultation
- Internship allowance for traineeships of more than 3 months
What we find important when you apply is that you will fit into our team and that the assignment matches your educational goals. Brandwacht Huren is an informal organisation with many opportunities for people who are autonomous, can take responsibility, and dare to do so. We want you to learn from us as much as we want to learn from you.